Tuesday

Bush’s Big Brass Balls

Bush Asks U.S. to Look Past Iraq Bloodshed


Holy motherfucking shit.


Did I just read that headline right? Does the president really expect to get another free pass? You may not like the man or his policies, but you have to respect his sheer audacity.


Anyway, Dubya spoke yesterday to a group in Cleveland that grilled him on the war in Iraq, his illegal wiretapping policy, relations with Iran and other important matters. And let me tell you, it was reassuring to read that "he could 'understand people being disheartened' but appealed to Americans to look beyond the bloodshed and see signs of progress."


Boy, that sure is grand of him. I hear that in the Q&A session, Bush also a sked AIDS patients to look past their fatal disease and enjoy the weight loss.


After fielding questions for nearly an hour, the president joked "Does anybody work here in this town?" He chuckled for a few seconds, then realized he was in Ohio…so the answer was no. I hate it when my shitty economic policy comes back to bite me in the ass, don't you?

1 comment:

lifeintheG said...

I don't know about boob humor, but AIDS jokes are always gold. Gold, Jerry!

I would have used the "inside comedy" term for "really funny" instead of gold, but I don't know. Somehow it didn't have the proper cadence.