Monday

Quick Hits – Bears, Scares and Fat Kids Beware

It's Monday morning and you know what that means – another award-winning installment of Quick Hits!


Roth Struggles after Replacing SternFlop, Flozey Flozey Flop, Flippy Flop


The More you Know – thanks to Dwight Schrute of NBC's "The Office", I now can tell the difference between a brown and black bear and what to do after being mauled by one. I still can't believe that none of my friends like this show.


Rap Label in Receivership Threat – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Suge Knight is having legal troubles? Do you think "Receivership Threat" is code for holding someone over the edge of a balcony by his feet? Because it would be a shame if that punk ass bitch Vanilla Ice didn't learn his lesson the first time.


Obese Kids Can't Fit into Car Seats, Experts Warn – but on the plus side, all that extra blubber really insulates fatties against bodily injury.


Racy TV Shows Increase Teen Sex Activity, Study Says – I admit it, I watch "The OC" almost entirely for the 30-somethings pretending to be teenagers pretending to have sex…and it looks like such actions are inspiring real high school students. God bless. Looking back, it makes me wish that Brendan, Dylan, Steve and David Silver had better game so I could have gotten past second base more often.

1 comment:

lifeintheG said...

I may only be an acquaintance, but I like NBC's The Office. Better than (blasphemy!) the BBC one. I also liked Extras better than the BBC's The Office. What can I say?