Tuesday

Arrogance is Bliss

You have to hand it to these assholes – they sure know how to shirk responsibility like few others in history.


Oh, to be a fly on the wall of a Bush administration strategy meeting. I don't know how I would handle illegal invasions and disclosure of classified information (perhaps those things wouldn't happen under my watch...but I digress), but these guys do it with gusto – they lie through their stinking teeth!


"After we liberated Iraq, there were questions in people's minds about the basis on which we made statements," Bush said in a question-and-answer session Monday before the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies in Washington. "I wanted people to see what some of those statements were based on. I wanted people to see the truth."


To clarify – Bush wanted "people to see the truth" about his war justification lies, so he lied about how he illegally leaked this information to the public. Someone should really tell the guy that while three lefts do, in fact, make a right, three wrongs do not.

No comments: