Friday

Desperate Douchebag

Remember when I was Lieberman-obsessed a few weeks ago? Or when I couldn't get enough of bashing Scott McClellan? Well, it seems that PatRoW's new whipping boy isn't a boy at all, but she's every bit the douche of my previous victims and I just can't stop laughing at her.


And apparently, I'm not the only one.


As Floridians prepare for next week's primary, the Orlando Sentinel makes an interesting plea on behalf of a much-maligned GOP cunt candidate: "Vote Katherine [Harris], if just for the entertainment":


Dumping Katherine would be like yanking Desperate Housewives halfway through the season. Our very own Bree Van de Kamp puts on that peach sweater, screws a smile on her face and bravely carries on even as her ungrateful Republican family stabs her in the back and the world disintegrates around her.


Do you want to miss the meltdown in the season finale?


Kat's tenuous grasp of reality was on full display Thursday night as she appeared on Hardball. Salon recapped some of the highlights:


Harris on polls showing that Nelson will "crush" her in November: "You can make polls say whatever you want."


You know, except that I have a chance of winning. But you can make the polls say virtually anything else.


Harris on a former campaign advisor's claim that she said God told her to run: "That's silly, that's just silly. I wouldn't be so presumptuous about what God would say. I think that's up to His own decisions."


You know, except that Jesus loves me and hates the Jews.


Harris on why Republicans seem to have a "great dislike" for her campaign: "I don't think there's a great dislike. In fact, across the board, Republicans have supported me in every place we have gone."


You know, except in the polls. Republicans have supported me everywhere else, though…

No comments: