Tuesday

Can’t stop the follow up

It's amazing that Joe Lieberman didn't catch this one, but as I pointed out in yesterday's follow-up post, Florida's Katherine Harris believes that only Christians should be elected to political office because everyone else will burn in hell.


But what about us God-fearing, Jew-type people?


Apparently wary of offending the Semitic vote (Broward County specifically is like Hymie Town South), Kat's campaign is backing off some of her strong rhetoric. A statement released yesterday said:


Harris was speaking to a Christian audience, addressing a common misperception that people of faith should not be actively involved in government. Addressing this Christian publication, Harris provided a statement that explains her deep grounding in Judeo-Christian values.


In other words, I was pandering to Jesus freaks, so cut me some slack you damn Heebs!


Uh oh…I mean, did I mention that my new campaign manager is the grandson of Holocaust survivors? That should get me a few kike votes.


Shit, I did it again. Umm…I voted in Congress to recognize the 58th anniversary of the creation of the State of Israel – and everybody knows that the 58 th anniversary is the one that really matters.


Please vote for me. I'd kiss your Jew babies, except I'm worried about catching the plague. You understand, right Shlomo?

No comments: