Friday

For the Record

I am Jewish and (if I were registered to vote in Connecticut, would have) voted against Joe Lieberman. Can we stop this anti- Semitic shit already?


Sometimes, even us Jews can be douchebags…isn't that enough?


What about four out of five Democrats across the country declaring happiness with Lieberman's defeat? Did you notice that nearly every prominent Democrat has already vocally supported Lamont and/or urged Lieberman to kill his Independent candidacy? What do these facts mean?


Oh yeah, I forgot – we all hate the Jews. Yeah, that makes sense…

1 comment:

lifeintheG said...

You're Jewish? But you like sports, you work in non-profit and you don't own any banks, movie studios, or diamond distributors. And to my knowledge, you've never killed any messiahs OR started all the wars in the world.

I'm confused.