Monday

Give me a “C”! Give me a “U”! Give me an “N”…

Though I toss around the "douchebag" tag more liberally than Natural Light at a high school party, I rarely brand women with such a distinction. Is it because I'm a sexist? No, it's because " cunt" is a much better description few women truly deserve the label.


Well, that changes today. Queue up the list and add Ann Coulter to the top!


In an e-mail interview with the editor of a conservative website, Coulter was asked to play word association with the names of several prominent political figures:


After harmlessly dismissing former Ambassador Joseph Wilson as the "World's most intensely private exhibitionist," she said of Rep. John Murtha, the hawkish ex-Marine and now antiwar congressman: "The reason soldiers invented 'fragging.'"


Fragging, which became a well-known expression -- and occasional occurrence -- during the Vietnam War, means soldiers attempting to kill their own officers for one reason or another.


I suppose this would have caused more outrage if it were the first time Coulter suggested murdering a public official, but alas, it was not. The woman is such a douche that even conservatives are trying to distance themselves from the popular-by-playing-to-humanity's-worst-common-denominator pundit. Said RedState.org's Mike Krempasky, "I've said before that's its kind of ironic that just about every phrase Stewie from Family Guy uses to describe Lois could easily be applied to Ann Coulter. Well -- once again, Ann proves us right."


I don't like many conservative blah blahs, but this Mike Krempasky is good people. My only complaint is that comparing Coulter to Stewie makes me like her a little bit more. Oh well, if the shoe fits…


And how did the Cunt Queen respond to the latest fall out over her stupidity? "Coulter's latest column on Friday declared, among other things, "that two facts are now universally accepted -- liberals are godless and Hillary's husband is a rapist."


And by "universally accepted", of course, she means inside Klan meetings and Karl Rove's swollen noggin.

No comments: