Friday

Exposing Myself to the World (wait...that doesn't sound right)

As promised on Wednesday, PatRoW Week concludes today with a letter written by yours truly to a certain group that has gotten on my nerves (no, not Republicans…but good guess).

 

If you haven't visited "To Whom it May Concern" yet, well, you're probably the only one. Run by a fellow Staten Island-native and Chicago resident, the site was a world-wide finalist for "Best Kept Secret" in the 2007 Bloggie Awards and was recently featured as a Yahoo! "Pick of the Day". Likely, my participation as the first of TWiMC's guest writers will provide a significant boost to its daily traffic; that is, if you think three hits will be noticed in a sea of a thousand.

 

So if you get a chance, please check out Dear Emo Kids.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the TWiMC piece. Your wit brightened my already stellar Friday.

Anonymous said...

aww, I'm blushing...thanks again for participating and going first!!! you rock!

Matthew Smith said...

kylydia - allison misspoke, as it is I who am blushing. Come back often. Als - thanks for the free promotion!

Karyn said...

That was a really good post. I liked it as much as your article about your hate for ugg boots. Nothing has to be worse than the '90s trend of people wearing a pair of Zubaz though.

Matthew Smith said...

Nothing can be worse than Zubaz? Apparently, you haven't seen the circa 1990 photos of me in my Skidz. Scary, scary stuff.