Tuesday

At least his voice is less dweebish than Paul R. Nelson’s

Buried in a nice piece about presidential wannabe Evan Bayh and what he's doing in Indiana, was a note about a nasty campaign ad being run in the Hoosier State's 8th District.


A [incumbent Republican John] Hostettler radio spot that warns that, if elected, [Brad] Ellsworth will vote for "San Francisco liberal Nancy Pelosi ... who will then put in motion her radical plan to advance the homosexual agenda led by Barney Frank, reprimanded by the House after paying for sex with a man who ran a gay brothel out of Congressman Frank's home."


How did I miss this one? It has all the trademarks of great/awful marketing to which I gravitate. Who can't get behind homophobic, dyslexic and geographically confused logic like that…especially when it's being read in the worst Clint Eastwood impersonation I've ever heard? But hey, Hoss, thanks for letting me hear the ad for myself.

No comments: