Tuesday

Broads say the darndest things

What's the best way to get back on the horse after missing some time from my regular blogging? Why, a study of recent Broadsheet headlines of course!

 

As always, I vow that the headlines themselves are far funnier than the actual articles…which I could not be bothered to read…so I made up my own descriptions.

Is Britney Spears bad for Hillary Clinton's campaign? – who cares as long as she's good for Bill's masturbatory fantasies?

 

Anxious about your areolas? Who isn't? Frankly, I'm a bit anxious about your areolas too…can I have another look?

 

Do big boobs boost self-esteem? Is that self-esteem in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

 

More orgasms for single women – contact patrow.blog@gmail.com

 

Life-changing Maxi-pads? Their super-duper absorbency protects Indonesian village from latest tsunami

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha:) that's good stuff.

how about this one?
"TV Ads Boost Eating of Obese Children by 130%"
--headline,Scotsman, April 25th

familyman said...

Hey man, where ya been? I'm missing your posts.