Wednesday

This one is for the ladies

I have developed quite an affinity for the headlines, if not content, at Salon's Broadsheet. Actually, that's not fair; I've never read any of the articles. How could I? They couldn't help but be a disappointment after the bar was set so high by some anonymous headline writer.


Anyway, as part of a new feature on PatRoW, I bring you the Best of Broadsheet (fourth week of January, 2007 edition). As always, my comments are on the headlines only, not the story itself…which I don't care enough to read:


Prostitution or a "humanitarian" solution? – I don't know…are the two mutually exclusive?


A tutorial in selling sex – finally, someone is willing to teach young ladies about the do's and don'ts of hooking!


Do kids make you fat? – no, and neither do those pants…it's your ass that makes you look fat!


Child rape in the movies – outside of Sundance, is this such a pervasive theme in cinema, or just a pedophile's fantasy?


Skinny girls to blame for train delays – and fat girls to blame for potholes, global warming and killing Jesus.


When are girls too young to go wild? – seven? Eight? Any younger and that's just sick, mister.

No comments: